We are always excited to meet new patients! Your first visit begins with a comprehensive oral evaluation. Our team will develop a treatment plan to help you achieve and maintain a healthy smile. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about treatment options during your visit.
Reminders regarding your first visit:
- Bring your dental insurance card to your appointment
- Please bring a list of any medications you are taking.
- If you need antibiotics prior to dental work, please take them as prescribed. If you are not sure if you need antibiotics, please contact your doctor prior to your visit.
- Provide any written referral or x-rays that your dentist may have provided
- Patients under the age of 18 should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Inform our office if you have a medical condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatic fever, artificial joints or heart valves, etc.
Your first visit will be a comprehensive examination and assessment of your case, including a review of the information provided by your referring dentist. If necessary, diagnostic images will be taken so that your situation can be thoroughly evaluated and the ideal treatment plan can be determined. Your doctor will discuss your diagnosis, explain procedures and sedation options, and create a treatment plan that addresses your individual needs.
Whether you need a cleaning, a filling, or even a brand-new smile, we are here to help. Great dental care doesn’t just make for a fantastic smile, it also helps promote overall health and wellness. We want you to have the confidence to share your smile with the world!